Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crisis probably averted


Time to STP:  150 Days
 
So, it seems, there is a whole page on the STP website dedicated to midpoint lodging.

I think I am going to be staying at Centralia college.  The experience seems really cool, and this will be a real chance to meet some of my other riders after I get into town.  I have heard a real argument for riding down to Vader, as it is over halfway and if you have it in you, you can do that.  I haven't sent anything off yet, but I am going to think real hard about this today and tomorrow and decide what direction I want to go. 

It seems that the STP Facebook page has a ton of great information on there.  People discussing different options (and I have had several people suggest nutition ideas as well). 

No comments:

Post a Comment